IGNORED

HTRK - Rhinestones [N&J Blueberries]

Scaramouche

New HTRK album dropping on the 17th of September, on their own label. Two of the tracks on the album - Real Headfuck, and Reverse Déjà Vu - were released last years as a single.

I'd really love to hear them live one day, enjoyed each and every one of their releases.

Excited. I like how they experiment with their sound while still sounding identifiably them.

Psychic 9-5 Club is one of my all-time favourites. While Venus in Leo was pretty good I was really impressed with Over the Rainbow.

8 hours ago, gnarlybog said:

Excited. I like how they experiment with their sound while still sounding identifiably them.

Psychic 9-5 Club is one of my all-time favourites. While Venus in Leo was pretty good I was really impressed with Over the Rainbow.

I love HTRK. Psychic 9-5 Club is an amazing album. 

They've been consistent with their releases, and as you say, they've experimented with each release while maintaining that unmistakable fingerprint. 

Over the Rainbow was a nice surprise release - I'd like to see the film too, though the reviews have been poor - I really liked Venus in Leo, Mentions ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/28/2022 at 4:08 PM, Shimon_Shimon said:

Album dropping tomorrow of demos/sketches from the Rhinestones sessions. Only digitals up on Bandcamp, there are some tapes available during their North America tour. 

Sounds interesting! 

imo Work remains their best release, followed by 9 to 5; Over the rainbow floats around them, smiling 

9 hours ago, xox said:

Sounds interesting! 

imo Work remains their best release, followed by 9 to 5; Over the rainbow floats around them, smiling 

I love all of their work, though 9 to 5 and Work... often compete for most played. 

• Like 1

I think Psychic 9-5 might be one of my all time favourite albums. it just hits this hypnotic sweet spot always works for me. hard to top that.

Fans of the band should check out their website, which often lists inspirations behind the scenes of each album https://yourcomicbookfantasy.com/Albums

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 7:14 PM, gnarlybog said:

I think Psychic 9-5 might be one of my all time favourite albums. it just hits this hypnotic sweet spot always works for me. hard to top that.

Fans of the band should check out their website, which often lists inspirations behind the scenes of each album https://yourcomicbookfantasy.com/Albums

Nice, I've not checked the main site out for a while, so missed this update. Some interesting references for all the albums.