IGNORED

Velum Break - Please Take Care Of Me (Touched Revolutions)

Touched Music

Aphex Twin.......
Its Not But If it Were People Would Be Loosing There Minds
Check Out BigChip From The Album Here
soundcloud.com/touched-music/velum-break-bigchip?si=9f42594d62964b2cae23f4e4710a6407

Mix And Preview Tonight From 7.30

Mixlr LINK - mixlr.com/touched_music/
Some Words On The Mix Tonight From Velum Break
"So one of the highlights of making PTCOM was when my hard drive that i keep all the jubbly bits on corrupted and left me staring at a wall for 2 hours straight. Fortunately, the ableton elves had done backups of backups of backups without me knowing and I just about squeezed this ep out intact (with one dramatic change to dawnrate). during my newly found love of backing things up, i found my old music collection that i backed up in 2016 which was before another corruption in 2018. Suffice to say the content of this mix is those songs i thought i'd lost, did lose and then remained lost because i lost the backup but found the backup after backing up that other backup. its all the songs that i loved from years ago and informed my musical direction. some new ones thrown in for show too and if you listen carefully you can hear the exact points i've ripped off. hope you all enjoy"

See You Tonight

So Please Support The Labels You Love

Thanks

mBX

TR505-mockup-5.jpg