IGNORED

Aphex tribute on Breezeblock tonite!

gunnar

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds to me like shes quite passionate about the tunes shes putting on even if they aren't her choice directly. I reckon she probably has a lot of input in what she plays, its not tooooooooo much of a leap to say some women just have good/(or male maybe) music taste. like this tune

What's playing at the moment, it sounds awesome.....

It's like bur-bur-bur-bur-bzzaaawwwwwww bur-bur-bur-bur-bzzaaawwwwwww bur-bur-bur-bur-bzzaaawwwwwww. With a mysterious synth on top.

Edited by mcbpete

Guest The Aztec Mystic

Oliver Ho records quality, sometimes severely brutal eps of minimal techno and abstract sound on blueprint recordings and his own label, he records with Surgeon sometimes along with Regis, another guy your probably easy to dismiss. He dont do the glitch wank. The show is about aphex's influence beyond the incestuous nature of the anorak electronic music crowd remember

Edited by The Aztec Mystic

I can't believe I don't own that album yet. I have like basically everything else by mister James. Including the analord folder which the indie record store owner claimed I was a liar when I said I had it.

Ooohhh Ventolin....

Guest Analogue Wings
Oliver Ho records quality, sometimes severely brutal eps of minimal techno and abstract sound

would you recommend it to a Stewart Walker fan?

"his life history is embedded in the music" my god i can just see it now, all of wattm trying to unlock the new puzzles of aphexs music.