IGNORED

Richard D. James Album 25th Anniversary

Freak of the week

i dont have as close as a history with this album as basically all of you do but I absolutely love it

I just love how happy and sunny it feels I wish I could find more IDM albums that are like that theres far too much melancholic stuff impho

• Like 1

10 hours ago, X4creek said:

I just love how happy and sunny it feels I wish I could find more IDM albums that are like that theres far too much melancholic stuff impho

Agreed ? 

Hey what the shit--was listening to the YouTube of it at 33rpm and it's bloody tongue "clucks" as one of the percussion elements on "Weakling Child". I'll be damned.

Also, somebody should totally submit one of those locks for Drukqs testing to see what Richie was copping over the duration of '96. 

The sun was out yesterday with clear blue skies, it was a very perfect day for this album ?

I’m happy to report, all these years later, it still possesses that impish cheeky Aphex Twin magic :braindance: ? 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2