IGNORED

Fever Ray - Radical Romantics

Poimandres

Ayeee a harsh review, but an honest one. Definitely doesn't measure up to the first album, but nothing here is as cringe as the bad moments on Plunge. But, yeah seems like the singles might be the best tracks which is unfortunate. See how I feel after a few listens.

I like it very much.  Some clever and catchy bits for sure. I definitely prefer the sound of the debut album, but I guess she's never going to revisit that. 

• Like 1

Just listened and 'Even it out', 'Kandy' or 'North' are good takes. Does not sound fresh as the first album but it has some reminiscences. Nice aesthetic bizarre and ironic fits perfectly with the music and message.

Let's see how they're on live but I have enjoyed this Radical Romantics.

Edited by Diurn

Few more listens, album is quite good. Kandy, Carbon Dioxide, North, Tapping Fingers, Bottom of the Ocean are my highlights. There are elements I like in every track, and no tracks I dislike (I'd skip a few on the last album).