IGNORED

Listen to some music I've made (Logakght / Geosmina)

logakght

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great sounds, very pleasant to listen to. Really enjoyed the bits between minutes 1 and 2 where those percussive elements and the heavier filtering of the synths enter into the arrangement.

I think when you exported it you accidentally cut off some audio, as it ended abruptly mid-waveform. Maybe that was intentional, not sure, but I would have liked another go with those chords just letting them decay naturally.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, decibal cooper said:

Great sounds, very pleasant to listen to. Really enjoyed the bits between minutes 1 and 2 where those percussive elements and the heavier filtering of the synths enter into the arrangement.

I think when you exported it you accidentally cut off some audio, as it ended abruptly mid-waveform. Maybe that was intentional, not sure, but I would have liked another go with those chords just letting them decay naturally.

Thank you! Yeah, this was version I tho I'm indeed working in the version 2 :), gonna use it for some video work or something.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2023 at 10:16 AM, logakght said:

I like this one a lot, the synth swells are pleasant and the various sound artifacts you pepper in there are a great touch. Kind of reminds me of some of Jackson Ryland's synth heavy downtempo music, check out his track "Seafoam Simulator" if you haven't already to hear what I'm talking about.

• Like 2