IGNORED

blue orange yelos gold

hokum

the primary melod'higher notes in the scale were from micro samples of a cymbal

the bass is two malstroms in a combinator with automated volume knobs toped by a hard limiter/compressor (try it to know the effect)

children samples are randomly peppered throughout

the familiar drums are hand selected from the amen break but

the main drilled drums are from my own library of samples which are sampled by Sony MD of Vintage Pearl Kick and Toms but a random nobrand snare that could be cleaner...

composed in Reason

i dont know how to talk about the rest

easementh = easilver decayth

0730061324.jpg

damn this has some very nice moments to it. very late-aphex influenced, which i don't toss around lightly. the way it moves, it has a few hints of his methodology in that it moves around from topic to topic seemlessly.

one thing i noticed is that it's a bit dry, there could be more layers to keep it interesting towards the end when it begins to repeat itself. other than that, this is thoroughly enjoyable, i'm looking forward to more.

you are improving drastically every time i listen, keep this up.

Guest Basi Goreng

I liked your own drum sounds, but I think the amens don't fit all.

They come out of nowhere and the sounds and feelkind of clash with the rest.

Doesn't have to be a problem, but in this case it kind of put me off.

I has some nice moments and very nice sounds indeed, but the track's a bit too long too hold my attention.

• 2 weeks later...
serbian-yoga-3-small.jpg

damn this has some very nice moments to it. very late-aphex influenced, which i don't toss around lightly. the way it moves, it has a few hints of his methodology in that it moves around from topic to topic seemlessly.

one thing i noticed is that it's a bit dry, there could be more layers to keep it interesting towards the end when it begins to repeat itself. other than that, this is thoroughly enjoyable, i'm looking forward to more.

you are improving drastically every time i listen, keep this up.

I liked your own drum sounds, but I think the amens don't fit all.

They come out of nowhere and the sounds and feelkind of clash with the rest.

Doesn't have to be a problem, but in this case it kind of put me off.

I has some nice moments and very nice sounds indeed, but the track's a bit too long too hold my attention.

thanks very much for the reply ... yes,.. the amen is out played ....... its like playing your favorite game on your favorite system....

enjoyed the photo adjective....

ourson .... i may go back and fix the dryness... its rendered at 22,000 16 bit ...hope to pull off more quality later....

excellent quality as always, but this lacks that deep, organic hokum vibe. dunno... it's still good, but there's something absent... can't put my finger on it.

i (shamefully) liked the amen actually, it's been used so much it's beyond 'used-to-death' territory, i reckon... .)

The beat is kinda HAB which is good - nice little touches and accents throughout - nice textures and atmospheres permiating the track as a whole. This is pretty impressive stuff - the Amen break works OK, but is probably not really needed IMO. Doesn't sound bad though.....Nice mastering and sound quality. Nice work mate.

Archived