IGNORED

New Analord-y type track

BCM

pretty nice!!, personally i can't get enough of this kind of stuff. if you ask me though, the analord series is pretty much the pinnacle of electronic music in my mind..

oh and the sound quality is swweeeeet...this isn't FL, is it?

eh, this is actually quite good. i wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it does what is says on the tin. analordy.

and pretty good at it too.

good work bcm-ster.

if you ask me though, the analord series is pretty much the pinnacle of electronic music in my mind..

omg thief

j/k , my exact sentiments, and this track is pretty nice dude! what gear did you use for this?

Cheers giyus! Well pissede at the mo, but yeah, was all done on FLoops 6 with various VSts and stuff...glad you enjoyed!!

rESPECKT/.,

EDIT: Mastered wirth much carefyul connsidereation wih T-Racjks 24 Pro. makes ALL the difference....

if you ask me though, the analord series is pretty much the pinnacle of electronic music in my mind..

omg thief

j/k , my exact sentiments, and this track is pretty nice dude! what gear did you use for this?

nice man!! that's fucking awesome. actually a couple friends and I were talking about that same concept and the analord series in general for hours this past weekend...

BCM- seriously nice job man, i really thought there was a chance this was made with hardware. the 303 is right fucking on.

cheers

i suppose that's phoscyon? sounds really ace!

and shit man, fruity loops?

i mean, this is what swedes do with fruity loops

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=68...mp;q=boten+anna

Yeah, 'tis the Phoscyon, and yep FL Studio 6. I love it - I think it's actually really poweful and expressive. Viva FLoops!!

EDIT: That track's fucking amazing. I might drive around central London with it on full blast and all my windows down.........

• 2 weeks later...

Archived