IGNORED

Chrysalis Music Electronic Sampler

avinit

What about this one ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=020

I emailed this guy asking him what track Mix1 actually was but of course he didn't know !

However, he did say that it has a synth sequence similar to that off the 1st track on The Prodigy's Jilted album, so I'm guessing Digeridoo !

Anyone else ?

I think the first one on jilted is Walls Of Jerico. I haven't heard it for ages, i'll try and find it...

EH???

A: We're not talking about Music For The Jilted Generation - read the thread properly. Talking about the "2 Remixes By AFX" CD. And the first track on that.

B: Walls Of Jericho isn't even on Music For The Jilted Generation!!! It's on Experience!! (and it's just called "Jericho")

The track known as "Mix 1" is Flow Coma, by 808 State, AFX Remix.

/end thread.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
I think the first one on jilted is Walls Of Jerico. I haven't heard it for ages, i'll try and find it...

it's just "Jericho" and it's neato, and on Experience, not Jilted.

• 1 month later...
It's off the MEN records thing - two remixes by AFX, so it's either the Flow Coma remix or the DJ Pierre one....I can't remember which one comes first.

the Flow Coma remix was the first, on Braindance of Coincidence compilation! ;-)

and yeah it's also Mix1

;-)

er, read my earlier posts!!!

also, it's not on the braindance coincidence at all. you must have some dodgy mp3s. braindance coincidence came out way before this was released.

also, it's not on the braindance coincidence at all. you must have some dodgy mp3s. braindance coincidence came out way before this was released.

yup sorry i was wrong... Normal (Helston Flora Remix By AFX) is not Flow Coma (Remix By AFX) :confused:

aargh!!! stupid man i am!!! excuse me! ;-)

yup sorry i was wrong... Normal (Helston Flora Remix By AFX) is not Flow Coma (Remix By AFX) :confused:

aargh!!! stupid man i am!!! excuse me! ;-)

he he he

Archived