IGNORED

Brian Ellis - Cosmic Perspective

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

i am going to go to the store and buy it. the store being lukes house. and when i say buy i mean hes gonna play it on his laptop for me as i steal a copy. take that brian you humungous faggot. i mean i am a faggot too. were both faggots i wasnt trying to insult you. jesus. also luke is a faggot and we had sex to this album many times.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

WET PAINT IS THE STAPLE OF EARSTROKE RELEASES!!!! but since we value customer service i think we can accomodate you.

brain ellis: come over and we can smoke piles and piles of narcotics and have a blood feast. we got to do the blood feast out back though cuz the wife doesnt want to mess up the carpets. FREE (BLOOD) FESTIVAL!!!

cool, make sure you let the paint dry this time

LOL @ ME!!!

WET PAINT IS THE STAPLE OF EARSTROKE RELEASES!!!! but since we value customer service i think we can accomodate you.

brain ellis: come over and we can smoke piles and piles of narcotics and have a blood feast. we got to do the blood feast out back though cuz the wife doesnt want to mess up the carpets. FREE (BLOOD) FESTIVAL!!!

blood fests are so underrated!

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

blood fests are so underrated!

indeed. we shall have a pulseing ritual tonight with fresh goats and hogs faces. we need something to sacrifice to JUIBLEX!!

• 1 month later...

Archived