IGNORED

Lyrics of Midas Touch [BoC-version]

plisb

the lyrics in the BoC-version of Midas Touch (not Hell Interface); where's it from, what song? I feel like i recognize it but can't tell wherefrom.

the filtered voice going "I sometimes sit alone at night...." "you got me going crazy" etc.

I mean it's not from the midnight star - midas touch,.. like some alternate version? :U

maybe it's something obvious but plz teach me a lezzon then

or maybe I am (ONCE AGAIN) looking at a something with an incorrect title? :(

thats not boards of canada last i was told it is another artist from the mask series? I dont know the lyrics, but good track!

there might still be a thread about it on here

seems like it was an incorrect title case this time too... I'm going pro @ this :(

loganfive, it's not from midnight star's midas touch. aint no "I sometimes sit alone at night...." or "you got me going crazy".

Though it would be really nice if someone knew where those lyrics are taken from, and posted the facts

seems like it was an incorrect title case this time too... I'm going pro @ this :(

loganfive, it's not from midnight star's midas touch. aint no "I sometimes sit alone at night...." or "you got me going crazy".

Though it would be really nice if someone knew where those lyrics are taken from, and posted the facts

Yeah that's mistagged. If it's the one with the vocoded voice singing "you got me goin' crazy" then that's the first track from Mask 500. As far as I know, it's by D-Breeze (AKA Bola). No idea where the lyrics come from though, I have investigated this before with no luck.

Guest Moebius

I've also looked into it quite a bit, I haven't been able to find any clue of what the "going crazy" track it. I even downloaded everything I could find on soulseek with "Crazy" in the name but no luck.

Archived