IGNORED

Remob

Guest ~ism

M-Audio have launched a remix compo in conjunction with Mobeth, celebrating his Greatest Hits album (which is shite - trust me, i got it..).

Enter round about here.

Might have a crack at this...great track full of happy memories.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

yeah, especially as they want $5 to download the full source files, if i am reading this correctly... what the hell?

if i'm reading it right, that's just fucking greedy. to ask people to pay money so they can spend time remixing your song.

it's like how some games now are charging people $5 for the level editor instead of including it for free... hurr, of course i'll pay for the privilege of doing free level design for you!!

Guest analogue wings
i got the sense that the free version wasn't complete...

you could say that - it's two whole mp3s. 20 secs each of a synth pad and the bassline.

Bah, I can't stand all the Moby hate. Sure he sold out, but alot of his earlier tracks were solid.

Have You Seen My Baby?

Heaven

Feelin' So Real

Go (obviously)

etc etc...

agreed - everything up to and including everything is wrong is pretty decent stuff. the second disk of the everything is wrong mix album is a very good cd to get wasted on class A's to, fond memories.

also, moby - ambient is a teeeny bit SAWv1ish in places *ducks*

Archived