IGNORED

introducion

Guest Killboy Powerhead

hey

i´ve been doing this stuff for about 3 years. can´t remember when i last finished a track. mostly i go halfway through and start some other shyt.

since most of my friends consider madonna to be clever electronica i can´t play my stuff to anyone so i was hoping i could get some constructive crtis here.

not sure how you upload things here so i´m gonna put it on my own server.

see if it works.

http://www.mujakovic.com/return.mp3

i´m trying out some granular beat so this a sketch i recorded minutes ago. no eq, no compression.

it´s a lapot affair. i´m abroad so did it headphones only, no monitors. no audio interface.

my cpu was dying so i recorded at 33075 samplerate. snares suffered most.

that´s it.

i really would appreciate any feedback.

erm. intelligent feedback.

thankyou

hello, read the rules etc etc.....(don't really read the rules, well, not unless you feel you'd like to)..

anyway, have d/loaded your tune, will listen tonight and give you some feedback tomorrow coz i'm at work.

have fun on WATMM!

Guest feta lol

wait, youre not ms dos? are you some new ms dos? if so yo umust change your name as there is already an ms dos. thx, i will listen when your name has been changed.

Guest Killboy Powerhead
A very BoC-like chord progression.

I've got it playing alongside of An Eagle in Your Mind and the two sound very similar.

:embrassed:

the pad is a bit boc like...wasn't on purpose. man i spent like two years studying the boc sound.

tried every "outboard" vst there ist. (tip:izotope trash, voxengo lampthrutser and blue nomad bundle)

over that now. thank god.

mmm i thought to post as i progress.

not sure if i'll go back to it that soon.

thanks for listening.

i can hear that "eagle in your mind" reference that demensia was talking about... but i can tell it's not intentional... the beats distract me. i keep wanting to hear a sub in this. it's not a bad track... but those beats i'm not feeling...

i almost didn't listen to this for your name is an offspring reference... a band i despise!

Guest Killboy Powerhead
i can hear that "eagle in your mind" reference that demensia was talking about... but i can tell it's not intentional... the beats distract me. i keep wanting to hear a sub in this. it's not a bad track... but those beats i'm not feeling...

i almost didn't listen to this for your name is an offspring reference... a band i despise!

up until "smash" they were a decent punk band. then went for the money. end of story.

anyway. it tought it was kinda funny name for the forum. sprang out of back of my head.

i can understand you don´t like the beat.

actually i am a bit surprise by the general output here considering the watmm label.

:aphexsign: ?

thanks for listening folks.

it was a bad track for introduction.

killboy powerheadddd... killboy power headddd... .killboy powerhead yeah

somethin somethin' hoover dam

bust his knuckles when he wrenches up his shit?:)

something.

Archived