IGNORED

best 303 vst?

Guest smallandtasty

Quick, someone make an acid line with the Audiorealism VST, and then make the same one with a real TB-303, post both wav's, and see if Smoj can tell the difference.

unfortunately i think smoj is one of the only ppl here who actually has a real 303.

i reckon the plugin sounds pretty fucking good, ok so it's clinical and noiseless but to my ears its very very close and totally acceptable for wee fannyabout acid tunes.

Agreed... plus this thread was about VSTs, not the merits of hardware vs. software :grin:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Magoo
This ONE: phoscyon.jpg

Phoscyon

It is really cool and is a fully functioning demo you just cant set it to external sync or something and you can't use it for more than an hour at a time.

:omg: i creamed myself

Guest Mr. Magoo

hey i'm having some trouble with this plug-in in fl5, it keeps playing even after i haven't placed a pattern bar in the final compostion, anyone know how i can stop this?

Guest Iain C
hey i'm having some trouble with this plug-in in fl5, it keeps playing even after i haven't placed a pattern bar in the final compostion, anyone know how i can stop this?

By using Audiorealism Bassline

Sorry

Set the 'pat' switch to 'ext'.. :sorcerer:

• 2 weeks later...

if it's AAB then i have but it[s on anotehr coimpouter

can you wai ttill maybe tom,oror?w

wait till tomorrow, fat boy,fat boy, waaait till tomorrow . . . silver chair

yeah dude if you can wait that long for me to make you a love song then yes i can wait till tomorrow

if it's AAB then i have but it[s on anotehr coimpouter

can you wai ttill maybe tom,oror?w

wait till tomorrow, fat boy,fat boy, waaait till tomorrow . . . silver chair

yeah dude if you can wait that long for me to make you a love song then yes i can wait till tomorrow

i ment to say.. ARB ;)

i'll pm you, innit :fear:

fm7

:huh:

I'll only believe you if you post a sample of FM7 (or any other FM synth for that matter) sounding like a 303...

FM7 seems like the last VST I would use for acidic, PHucked up 303 shit... and how are you gonna emulate the slides? :undecided:

Maybe he was taking the piss

Maybe, but this plugexpert does some pretty strange shit with weird equipment, so I'm not 100% sure if he's taking the piss :grin:

This ONE: phoscyon.jpg

Phoscyon

It is really cool and is a fully functioning demo you just cant set it to external sync or something and you can't use it for more than an hour at a time.

i'm avin it

only 60 minutes? my buzz crashes more frequently than that so no need for me to purchase the full thing lol

Guest Coalbucket PI

I just read on wikipedia:

"Luke Vibert - Modern acid house using computer emulation in Reason software"

this is on the acid house article... I thought he must be a real 303 owner

Also whats wrong with ReBirth? nobody's mentioned it much in this thread

Archived