IGNORED

best 303 vst?

Guest smallandtasty

Rebirth isn't a VST. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if that article is wrong, you can't believe everything you read on Wikipedia.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI
Rebirth isn't a VST. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if that article is wrong, you can't believe everything you read on Wikipedia.

Good point, but some non VSTs were brought up.

And good point, it probably is wrong.

rebirth sucks fat cock, compared to phoyscen, i learnt this, buyer beware :omg:

I don't get it. Are you saying don't buy the phoscyon one or what. ReBirth is freeware. ...... But have you guys even tried phoscyon yet? Its fairly new and it sounds awesome, why are you bashing on it. I mean, im not too familiar with ABL but still, it can't be much better?

actually as a former reason heavy user i noticed reason default bank samples all over the vibert album :D

Dude, he's saying Phoycen is better than rebirth :laughing:

I reckon it is, ive done some mad shit with it using effects, i'll upload some examples to show you how fat you can make it sound, its not the gear in itself, its what you can do with it that counts, yeah that old cliche still rings true

Sounds wicked... I wasn't doubting Phoycen's phatness, just correcting that confused young man up there :laughing:

I was mostly confused by the statement "buyer beware". Because out of the two Phoycen (whatever it is called) is the only one you need to buy to own. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

That Phoscyon looks beee-autiful......Pity it sounds like ReBirth (OK, it's better than ReBirth, but not that much). Not as good as AudioRealism Bassline Pro in my opinion. I think that Phoscyon's got that "computery" sound about it. It's a bit nasal, not too much bottom-end. Bassline Pro's fat, or even possibly phat. Best 303 VST I've ever heard. But Acid's changing a bit anyway, like someone said a while back - non 303 is the new 303. Can get some luvverley acid out of the Korg MS-20 VST and all the Arturia Moog's make wicked acid. Acid acid acid acid. And sausage.

See what acid noises you can get out of a Cumberland Pork Sausage.

Sounds wicked... I wasn't doubting Phoycen's phatness, just correcting that confused young man up there :laughing:

The Deeping Stage Hotel is no more..........

The Deeping Stage Hotel is no more..........

Fucking hell, you're not a Deepinger are you? Join our Electric Welland movement!

Yep, I am. Well, at least I was. Moved to London now to go to college and be a bum down here. Used to kick it down Thackers Way, go to Sam's shop to buy fags, eat burgers from Linfords, the lot mate. I like the sound of the Electric Welland Movement - pity I don't live down Welland Way really. Can I join anyway?

Deeping Boys, We Are Here, Shag Your Women, Drink Your Beer etc etc.......

That's fucking awesome... Darren, the mastermind behind P168, is a Peterborough bloke himself... and Paul Linford lives down my street. Ha!

and I live just around the corner from Sam's... bloody hell, my head is spinning

Archived