IGNORED

recent purchases thread

Guest aquinas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just won on ebay/ordered online, super psyched! ...and I'm slowly realizing how broke I'll be once I get to korea in december.

OESB-59-NIGHT-DOLLS-350.jpg

james ferraro - night dolls with hairspray

Folder.jpg

bbc radiophonic workshop - fourth dimension

link-wray-1971-lp.jpg

link wray - self-titled

!B6ioBpQBGk~$%28KGrHqR,!hgEyr5hTzvEBM%29tGYP7z!~~_12.JPG

v/a - big band / electronic beat

Guest AcrossCanyons

recent purchases (all vinyl):

1_cvr-loveless.jpg

electric.jpg

mastodon-leviathan.jpg

fa.jpg (not arrived yet)

liftyrskinnyfists_32815.jpg (not arrived yet)

cst024hires.jpg

Slow-Riot-for-New-Zero-Kanada-by-Godspeed-You!-Black-Emperor_46961_full.jpg (not arrived yet)

front13.jpg

asobi-seksu.jpg

Analphabetapolothology_-CapXn_Jazz_480.jpg

--

got some good shit recently.

DJ%20Shadow%20-%20Endtroducing.jpg

cd

what's the story behind this one? I haven't heard any DJ Shadow, but I keep seeing this cover in various places, along with much praise for the album. I believe it was on amazon for some stock-sellout-thing for 3-or-so euros. What IS it?

cd

what's the story behind this one? I haven't heard any DJ Shadow, but I keep seeing this cover in various places, along with much praise for the album. I believe it was on amazon for some stock-sellout-thing for 3-or-so euros. What IS it?

it's classic, pick it up

cd

it's classic, pick it up

Guest beatfanatic

cd

it's classic, pick it up

I own about 3 copies of this including a deluxe 2 cd version and I also have this on vinyl.

cd

it's classic, pick it up

Besides being a classic, it was apparently the first hip hop album made 100% from sampled material.

Just walked into a store in Montreal and they had a stack of selected ambient works 85-92 on 2x12". I assume it's the 2006 reissue, wonder if it's been reprinted again or something. Nice to have a copy of this..

Just walked into a store in Montreal and they had a stack of selected ambient works 85-92 on 2x12". I assume it's the 2006 reissue, wonder if it's been reprinted again or something. Nice to have a copy of this..

lol, damn you!

Guest Enter a new display name

What store? Not that I care about getting SAW85-92...

Archived