IGNORED

one of my first tunes finished

Dale

ive had to upload this again! ffs. coz its not here anymore, i uploaded it yesterday but must have been removed for an odd reason. anyway, let me know what you think etc :embrassed:

Guest Emptyhandz

I play, no noise. Then I fiddled with my headphones. VERY LOUD MAN! shat myself.

I quite like it but you need to mix it down a bit quieter. Nice rhythms.

Guest joshier

Reminds of of that track aphex done on come to daddy EP.

Nevertheless, I really like this.

I love the samples, the randomness... It's really different and heavy.

edit, lol, yeah good point emptyhands... I turned my tuner right down for it.

Guest Fat Roland

Great fun, damn good sounds, love the industrial thang you have going on there. Beats could be harder (?crisper ?bassier) for this kinda thing, but me like.

This is really good if you've just started making music. As mentioned above the beat should be a bit louder - have you tried running the track through a frequency analyzer to see if there are too many low frequencies that prevents the track from getting any louder?

This is really good if you've just started making music. As mentioned above the beat should be a bit louder - have you tried running the track through a frequency analyzer to see if there are too many low frequencies that prevents the track from getting any louder?

here's a more toned down track I've done. I did post this not long ago, but after like 3 hours, it was gone. let me know what you all think! I admit, some parts need tuning up a little better, but i can't be bothered to edit it right now, im tired and just got back from work! Enjoy!

Holy hell mate. That is pretty ace, I like it very much. Especially if you're just starting with music making. Comparing to what I made when I just started... hah well let's not talk about that.

Overall, it's fucking great. Both of the tracks feel different enough and both are very nice sounding. Keep up the good work!

Might I ask how you made those? IE, which software/hardware did you use and such.

thank you to everyone who took time to listen to my tunes. I have now finished my third one (although im quite unsure about this one)! Just wana gather some opinions on this one! Many Thanks.

Guest joshier
thank you to everyone who took time to listen to my tunes. I have now finished my third one (although im quite unsure about this one)! Just wana gather some opinions on this one! Many Thanks.

hehe, one of my first tracks on 'reason 2' was like this, really weird and totally spontaneous.. good laugh. I still play it back sometimes because it's interesting and a lot of the time my memory fails me and it's like listening to someone else's work, kinda good to change the perspective.

new tune from me, its called happy detunage just because it sounds out of tune in places (intentionally) and it sounds rather happy!

please let me know what you all think..

Many Thanks

Archived