IGNORED

I've Got An Idea For This Subforum

Joyrex

I've gotten an idea of making this and the New and Upcoming Releases subforums being calendars instead of traditional forums, since not only will it be easier to find events/releases, but they will be in a correct chronological order to boot. The only hitch is stuff with no confirmed dates... just an idea, and I'll see if I can work out the issue mentioned, and if you see anything wrong/right with this idea, let me know!

yes, sounds good in theory, but the hitch you mentioned about gigs with no confirmed date is a pretty big one....how would people post anything if there's no date?

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, there's no way currently to display a calendar with the forum at the same time, so while this was a good idea, it's just not feasible at the moment.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

wouldn't it be easier to put in a button that orders the threads chronologically? then you could just swap between hot/bumped threads and a 'calender version'.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived