IGNORED

looking for some feedback

erichodge

hi all... my name is eric...

please give a listen to my songs and let me know what you think.

the two most recent, snegblia and riksig are the ones i am concerned with.

thanks in advance for any help.

snegblia starts slowly, but definitely picks up and changes pace a few times throughout the song.

riksig starts getting fun at 3:17.

tracks can be found on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/soundofsilenxce

wrong forum

I like this. The drums sound like a cut break and pretty much thats all thats been done to it, which has the effect of dating it a bit,(though artless dsp wankery would make things worse) but overall I quite like the stripped back feel of the tracks. Half-speed ambient dnb would be an awful way to describe it, so I won't.

wrong forum

I like this. The drums sound like a cut break and pretty much thats all thats been done to it, which has the effect of dating it a bit,(though artless dsp wankery would make things worse) but overall I quite like the stripped back feel of the tracks. Half-speed ambient dnb would be an awful way to describe it, so I won't.

thank you for listening. yeah, i'm not sure how to classify it either... but its very fun and laborious to make, so it keep me (mostly) out of trouble :)

for the drums, i loaded drum hits into a drum machine, had at the patterns and threw a drum bus verb on and that was that.

will reference this post in the other forum... strangely, i knew which forum was the proper forum, and still magically posted to the wrong one.

Archived