IGNORED

Ourson - Basement Window

The silence being myspaces shitty fucking music player, please get an actual host, id like to maybe hear some of your music someday.

i have hosting. i choose to implement myspace because everything i've posted is going on releases for various labels this year, and i do not like having tracks of mine floating around before the release date because of what they will go through in final production stages/mastering/etc.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

this is indeed a minimal slut bag of whoreness you prostitution boy!!! i meant it is an ambient whorehouse of forbidden gay-ass pleasures!! crickets with breasts all soaked in muddy water. i am getting all hot under the ambient collar. minimize my swift crack addicted mother!

hmmmmmm......I don't want to insult anyone, but you have to click the "play" button once you go to Luke's Myspace page for the song to play. It doesn't play automatically. Anyway, this is a lovely track......it fits nicely with the rainy weather we are currently having here in Indiana.

Guest splagawaga

excuse my sarccy reply yesterday, i didnt check the link on the photo so i assumed u'd just uploaded a photo of ur basement window.

listening now.

the track is excellent. massive build up with a sinister-melancholy edge. i like how the guitar part just broods around almost like a wind chime. theres also a really slow eb underneith it all, which kinda of washes in and out periodically pushing things to a breakable point then drifts away again.

although i rarely listen to much music anymore let alone ambient. i can see this track as one of those ones where u sit for hours changing parts and looping it round in a trance.

ive written this over the course of listening to the track, ive reach the 6.30 mark and the 'riff' thats come in winds things down nicely. thoroughly enjoyable.

waga

a track as calm as this must surely be preceded by an all out tire-tracks-on-my-brain wash of noise that only ETH can deliver!

I've always loved your stuff and I love this track as well.

It may just be my speakers, but the guitar is really loud compared to the rest of tune? Is that on purpose?

thank you.

this song was made soley with a field recording of the rain, and my acoustic guitar. so, to answer your question, yes, everything you hear is intentional. the dynamics of each layer change in volume purposefully throughout the entirety of the piece.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest geographyhorse

This is definately up my ally, but you know I like your music aleady. I am impressed enough to say "thank-you" for posting this and allowing me to find it. Highly enjoyable.

Archived