IGNORED

qy 700

pcock

Guest Thisket

Sexy!

You might want to find a midi patchbay (in case you add anything else MIDI to the setup). As for the 101, try a kenton MIDI-CV box.

Guest analogue wings
You might want to find a midi patchbay

WTF for?

You can daisy chain MIDI devices, silly man.

i recently missed one going well cheap on ebay in my home town which wouldve saved me much p&p

:(

(my first sequencer was a qy10)

QY10.jpg

i got the last laugh on this one, ive been bidding on every one that comes up on ebay, and got beaten in the last 10 seconds every time at a cost of about 280, and then one day, i wake up for a quick wank early in the morning, click on the ebay qy700 tab ive got up by accident, and some spanish dude has one on buy it now for 200 quid. jackpot.

Guest Thisket

BTW, daisy-chaining can make your timing get slightly off after a length of cable, chaining, etc.

But yes, you can do it if you HAVE to :). Patchbays are cute, though.

Guest analogue wings
BTW, daisy-chaining can make your timing get slightly off after a length of cable, chaining, etc.

But yes, you can do it if you HAVE to :). Patchbays are cute, though.

Yeah, but he has an Electribe and a 101 :on2long:

I have 5 modules daisy chained, and the drum module is last in the chain, and I've never noticed timing issues. If you believe everything you read on those 1337 synth forums, you'll get very broke very quickly :sorcerer:

Guest Thisket

ZOMG WHATEV JUST THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE THE CHILDREN

Um... and I didn't chose to buy one based on some recommendation. I saw one for $20 and it was sexy. So THERE :)

Guest analogue wings
ZOMG WHATEV JUST THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE THE CHILDREN

Um... and I didn't chose to buy one based on some recommendation. I saw one for $20 and it was sexy. So THERE :)

I would buy one too if it was $20

sorry for being a shithead, how the fuck do i use a 101 with this, i was expecting a nice simple input jack with just records what your playing but all ive got is this new spangled MIDI stuff and some crappy old midi cables which have been in my room since the dawn of time.

sorry for being a shithead, how the fuck do i use a 101 with this, i was expecting a nice simple input jack with just records what your playing but all ive got is this new spangled MIDI stuff and some crappy old midi cables which have been in my room since the dawn of time.

One thing you might want to note is that the 101 uses Din Sync for timing and not MIDI. You'd need a MIDI/DIN converter to get it to time properly, and a MIDI/CV converter to send notes/triger sequences.

right sound.

i bought a 60 key midi controller today aswell, finally writing tunes is fun rather than frustratingly limited. finally happy.

right wtf is goin on with this thing, i was expecting to plug my emx-1 into this qy700 and use the qy700 to layer up beats and synth lines im playing on the emx 1, but no matter what i do i cant get the emx 1's sounds and effects onto the qy700, just the notes. which the sequencer is playing in its crappy piano patch. have i just been expecting it to do something it cant or is somethin fuckin wrong here, im gettin so annoyed with myself.

Archived