IGNORED

Lotus Lounge

Guest No Pomo

Awesome piano sample. I was kinda hoping the drums would be deeper and darker and perhaps a bit bit crushed along the way... but I liked this track a lot

I think it's suitably muddy, but i feel that it needs more reverb. More reverb is always a good thing. It becomes a little too "wall of sound" -ish for me. This happens around the point when one of the piano chords are chopped and repeated.

The song has a definitive mood though. Keep making tunes!

Guest Glass Plate

yeah, I mean, it doesn't flow very well in some bits, and a lot of it I don't like, I was just fucking around at 1:30, just learning techniques and stuff about sampling still, give me a few years and I might finally make a decent track -.-

Guest we_kill_soapscum

theres a record on decca thats a comp called something like 'Hawaiian Love Songs" or something, if yr in america it shouldnt be too hard to track down

you would like it

Guest FriendlyFire

That was really impressive. This is the result of 'just fucking around'? I'm throwing in the towel!

Guest Glass Plate
theres a record on decca thats a comp called something like 'Hawaiian Love Songs" or something, if yr in america it shouldnt be too hard to track down

you would like it

I have shitloads of this type of music, but if I find it I'll check it out.

That was really impressive. This is the result of 'just fucking around'? I'm throwing in the towel!

Well I can never get myself to do more than fuck around, I usually ruin a song after multiple sittings.

Guest AlexPallas

meh, seemed like u didnt want to take the drums all the way in the direction u had planned.

Guest Glass Plate

I dunno, I was just sampling jazz drums and I liked it being all chilly, I should re-doit with more breakish beats, I dunno if I'll use the same samples or not, but I doubt I'll ever rework the tune either. Oh well, I need to post up a new tune/make a new tune, this ones getting old ...

Archived