IGNORED

Recurring Sample

NI64

The Venus No. 17 Acid Mix topic inspired me to mention this, but what's with that sample that T.J. uses a bunch of times (Probably of him)? It's the very first thing said on Chunk-S, and I know it's also on Fat Controller G7000 Mix. I'm pretty sure he uses it somewhere else too. Maybe on Selection Sixteen somewhere. Whatever. Sounds like he's saying, "They call me the big peel." I don't get it, though.

Guest stolemb

While we are on it, id like to know from what old ragga track comes the "cooooooma selectaaaaaaaAAAAA-A-A-A-Apsshaaoownn" from go spastic, and the bad bad bwooy from my red hot car.

Ah fuck, I hijack this thread so this is the official "voices from old ragga tracks used on Squarepusher's tracks" id thread.

So I also request the "lelele-let the bass kick" from Come on my selector, also the weird dialog at the end of my fucking sound.

The bad bwoy comes from Johnny Jungle - Killa Sound (Krome & Time remix)

I can't remember about the come selecta sample.

The dialog in My Fucking Sound comes from a Congo Natty tune. I'd let you know, but I can't get my cd's to play anymore, sorry.

Also, for anyone who is curious. The samples in Go Spastic! come from Dj Gunshot - Wheel & Deal. The "Hey, hey, hey" and the Top Cat vocals are both from that. Along with a laser used in My Red Hot Car.

Guest stolemb
The bad bwoy comes from Johnny Jungle - Killa Sound (Krome & Time remix)

I can't remember about the come selecta sample.

The dialog in My Fucking Sound comes from a Congo Natty tune. I'd let you know, but I can't get my cd's to play anymore, sorry.

Also, for anyone who is curious. The samples in Go Spastic! come from Dj Gunshot - Wheel & Deal. The "Hey, hey, hey" and the Top Cat vocals are both from that. Along with a laser used in My Red Hot Car.

watmm? being usefull? omg

Now is your time acid1, show us your master secret spastic mastering techniques.

Ain't nothing but a party, baby!

Swift lippin', and ego trippin' and body snatchin'

Dr. Funkenstein, you are really out of sight

The bigger the headache, the bigger the pill

They call me the big pill

Hit me with the one and then

If you like, hit me again

We love to, Funk-a-stein

(Yeah, hit me one time, one time!)

(Hey man, you make me feel so bad)

from dr funkenstein by parliament

So I also request the "lelele-let the bass kick" from Come on my selector, also the weird dialog at the end of my fucking sound.

"let the bass kick" is from a NWA track called "Sumthing 2 dance 2" from straight outta compton

Archived