IGNORED

should Rushup Edge/Confederation Trough be one album?

Rubin Farr

i'm thinking this whole mini-album/EP thing is another marketing ploy by Rephlex to get fans to buy more than one release just to get all the new tracks. just like buying all those 12" vinyls to get the complete Analord, you basically have to buy two CDs and one 12" to get all ten Tuss tracks. ingenius i guess if they're trying to maximize profits from a new RDJ release, but annoying for those of us on a budget. i burned all ten tracks to one CD and that's the end of it.

hahaha

great pic!

yes, of course it could have been one album. but this way we get more artwork, and the hype is bigger. it's all just great marketing!

Rephlex people aren't good business people for sure. They don't have it. It would be easy to sell the whole Rushup thing at a much larger scale, therefore not only making more money but spreading it to more people.

Guest Romhotep

Personally, I think they're aesthetically best as two releases. The six Rushup Edge tracks go together better on their own, as do the Confederation Trough tracks. The EP was more minimal in style, imo.

Guest Kibreg
Personally, I think they're aesthetically best as two releases. The six Rushup Edge tracks go together better on their own, as do the Confederation Trough tracks. The EP was more minimal in style, imo.

agreed.

Guest Glass Plate

EP and LP seem to be from differen't eras to me, EP is like during the analord stuff with other people and almost all analog, LP seem to be tracks with a lot more work put into them, and more digital aspects.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
HEY LETS START ANOTHER TUSS THREAD COS THERES ONLY FUCKING TWENTY

weetabix sniffs poo

Guest psy-sci

i like when labels release all different types of cool stuff on different mediums. It is a great way to profit from hardcore collectors who already love to buy the shit and nowadays everyone wins because all the tracks wind up in your computer so u can compile them anyway u want. And when u buy something u can choose what u want most or if u want everything.

BUY ALL YOUR TUSS PLAYSETS AND TOYS

Guest analogue wings
BUY ALL YOUR TUSS PLAYSETS AND TOYS

5504.jpg

The Tuss presents "Oi! Fuck Off, Beardy"

Archived