IGNORED

dip your balls in my anus

awepittance

Guest Caustic

Silly Cylob.

Although he sounds like he's almost crying when he speaks.

Maybe he was getting Ballanusdipped at the time...

Guest Caustic
Silly Cylob.

i think so, except it would probably hurt more to dip your balls in someones anus rather than the other way around. having testicles in your anus wouldn't be that bad

I was about to post a gif of that girl getting nuts in da butt.

But I remembered I don't have it anymore.

Silly Cylob.

i think so, except it would probably hurt more to dip your balls in someones anus rather than the other way around. having testicles in your anus wouldn't be that bad

please try to find it and ill make a new ytmd page with that on it. lets continue the trend. Brian Tregaskin is the new internet meme!

Guest Caustic
Silly Cylob.

please try to find it and ill make a new ytmd page with that on it. lets continue the trend. Brian Tregaskin is the new internet meme!

Ok I messaged my friend who I'm sure has it. (Since he's the one who showed me it)

Hopefully,I'll get a reply soon.

I was thinking maybe,we could replace the girl with Jeffs and the nutz with Brian Tregaskin.

But after looking at the vid again,there's not a good enough angle to put both of them in.

Silly Cylob.

Ok I messaged my friend who I'm sure has it. (Since he's the one who showed me it)

Hopefully,I'll get a reply soon.

I was thinking maybe,we could replace the girl with Jeffs and the nutz with Brian Tregaskin.

But after looking at the vid again,there's not a good enough angle to put both of them in.

thatts ok well just make a really minimalist one with chris jeffs speaking over the animted gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Archived