IGNORED

Warp album?

Snickerfritz

I've been hearing speculation around that Benefist may have originally been the Warp album that we'd been told about. Can anyone in the know confirm or deny this? Did the deal with Warp fall through somehow? Is there still an album coming on Warp at all? Does Warp even still exist? Anyone?

No I don't think Benefist was supposed to be the Warp album... When Luke was on Radio One he played a bunch of his track including "Fruit acid" which he said was coming out out on First cask and later "My lonely scene " off the Warp album. Most likely the warp album has been pushed back because Luke has the Mu release coming out. And don't want to saturate the market.

No I don't think Benefist was supposed to be the Warp album... When Luke was on Radio One he played a bunch of his track including "Fruit acid" which he said was coming out out on First cask and later "My lonely scene " off the Warp album. Most likely the warp album has been pushed back because Luke has the Mu release coming out. And don't want to saturate the market.

Thanks for that, however, as someone noted, 2 Daze Become 1 was credited to Warp on a mix he did for XFM, which we all now know came out on the Rubber Chunks EP.

Thanks for that, however, as someone noted, 2 Daze Become 1 was credited to Warp on a mix he did for XFM, which we all now know came out on the Rubber Chunks EP.

ahh.. the plot thickens.

Guest pelican

would be nice to know. I heard warp scrapped the reload album because it was taking too long to make. Warp is kinda loopy now.

would be nice to know. I heard warp scrapped the reload album because it was taking too long to make. Warp is kinda loopy now.

That's why I was hoping someone who reads here would know, and could put an end to all the speculation.

Guest Grizz

Hopefully an Autumn/Winter release is in order. Isn't there a clause in the Warp contract that Luke couldn't release an album 4 months either way of a warp release? I heard this was the reason for delay with a Wagon Christ release (Sorry I make you lush i think)

Hopefully an Autumn/Winter release is in order. Isn't there a clause in the Warp contract that Luke couldn't release an album 4 months either way of a warp release? I heard this was the reason for delay with a Wagon Christ release (Sorry I make you lush i think)

yes, that's what i thought.

Guest felttipen

yeh me too, i never knew that before i found out though, finding out was imperative to finding out the stuff i never knew before the stuff inever knew

Archived