IGNORED

BoC not working together anymore?

hexagon son

my gf interpreted the last paragraph as the the duo not working together anymore, or perhaps not at the same time anyway. would someone like to make some kind of verification of this. because the way ive received this info, they are rather taking a break from making music, or have split up.

...and b4 u ask, my gf is nihon-jin.

Guest WWBJD
okay so do you want to post the interview?

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=23039

"S: Perhaps in the future what you do. Many years being pulled by the direction, the る. However there is a merit and a demerit, don't you think?. Because wish to control extremely with so and マーカス I anything, making occasionally music, when the sound which at the time of the る is in the head liking to make perfectly simultaneous, it is, it is. Making music when it has the vision which such extreme polarization is done the る and the other person and working together are difficult, it is, don't you think?. To be enormous being personal in that person, the inside, those of the place where the best music is born understanding and others, because the trap coming ゃ it is not good, don't you think?."

That's EXACTLY what I get from it too.

im not going to ask my girlfriend to translate it word for word and type out on this forum, for two reasons. firstly, she thinks im fucking otaku about BoC anyway, and secondly, if she ever found out about WATMM and the fact that i post here, she'd fuckin dump me.

Guest Dogboy73
lol claim its for twoism

much better really

that would probably hold similar consequences for me :angel:

Why?! :confused:

They will release one more album before they go out and do their own thing for awhile thats why the upcoming album is called bifurcation they are moving to each their own new location they will also release the old tunes but it wont be before the new album.

9x9: Before replying to a post try smashing your bollocks with a metal pole. Eventually through doing this you'll realise that making said post will be as painful for you as it is for us to read your tripe.

"S: Perhaps in the future what you do. Many years being pulled by the direction, the る. However there is a merit and a demerit, don't you think?. Because wish to control extremely with so and マーカス I anything, making occasionally music, when the sound which at the time of the る is in the head liking to make perfectly simultaneous, it is, it is. Making music when it has the vision which such extreme polarization is done the る and the other person and working together are difficult, it is, don't you think?. To be enormous being personal in that person, the inside, those of the place where the best music is born understanding and others, because the trap coming ゃ it is not good, don't you think?."

I gain as much from that as I do from this spam email I got today: My computer almost locked up as a program shutdown and I got the blue screen of death. My car broke down and I had to call a tow truck to come get it so that I could get it towed to the dealer to get repaired. My cats are running around the house like animals that they are. Good thing we got them declawed so they would not damage the furniture or drapes. Hello mary, how are you? I was visiting the chat board today and saw that Jennifer said hello and said that everything was ok with her problem. Before long they were going at each other and ripping each others clothes off until they were both butt naked. They soon became tangled in a web of love and passion as each other began kissing on each others body and juices began flowing freely from their bodies. My aunt's son came into town for a visit, so we showed him the town and he got drunk. New York is behind Greenwich time because America was not discovered until very much later. Zanzibar is noted for its monkeys. The British Governor lives there. is the sound west of the State of Washington? The sound of the ocean. Where is Cincinnati? First place in the National League. Floods from the Mississippi may be prevented by putting big dames in the river. New York is behind Greenwich time because America was not discovered until very much later.

Guest Moebius
im not going to ask my girlfriend to translate it word for word and type out on this forum, for two reasons. firstly, she thinks im fucking otaku about BoC anyway, and secondly, if she ever found out about WATMM and the fact that i post here, she'd fuckin dump me.

hmm, japanese gf vs. watmm. tough call.

anyway, I understand your reasons, but there's not much point in hypothesizing about this unless you or someone else can post a reasonable translation. Otherwise it's all gibberish for the rest of us. I looked around a bit but I can't find any automatic Japanese-English translators that don't use SYSTRAN (the same engine that Babelfish does). The nearest thing I could find was this page, which is more for translating words and phrases than complete translations.

Guest Moebius

It's also possible the question may have been whether they would even again perform as a live band.

a guy who is chinese and posts on twoism seemed to interpret it as " After deciphering many a Chinese notes written in broken English this is easy. The interviewer seems to ask them about being in band, probably due to the style of music they make (Why do two people need to do the work of one? or something like that)

I take it as re-affirming their ability to work together. "To be enormous being personal in that person...those of the place where the best music is born" that is to say, being so close together, the two think alike and thus, create great music, Don't you think?"

i will ask my gf if she will translate it word for word tonight. at least that paragraph anyway. or at least translate and re-word so that it makes sense.

Guest earlgrey
I gain as much from that as I do from this spam email I got today: My computer almost locked up as a program shutdown and I got the blue screen of death. My car broke down and I had to call a tow truck to come get it so that I could get it towed to the dealer to get repaired. My cats are running around the house like animals that they are. Good thing we got them declawed so they would not damage the furniture or drapes. Hello mary, how are you? I was visiting the chat board today and saw that Jennifer said hello and said that everything was ok with her problem. Before long they were going at each other and ripping each others clothes off until they were both butt naked. They soon became tangled in a web of love and passion as each other began kissing on each others body and juices began flowing freely from their bodies. My aunt's son came into town for a visit, so we showed him the town and he got drunk. New York is behind Greenwich time because America was not discovered until very much later. Zanzibar is noted for its monkeys. The British Governor lives there. is the sound west of the State of Washington? The sound of the ocean. Where is Cincinnati? First place in the National League. Floods from the Mississippi may be prevented by putting big dames in the river. New York is behind Greenwich time because America was not discovered until very much later.

I like that, whoever wrote it should write a novel.

Guest Archrival
They've always made tracks both seperately and cooperatively, as far as I'm aware. Many of the tunes you've heard are by one or the other. So this is nothing new.

...and again, I have to switch my position on 9x9's posts and at least verify that a new album is actually forthcoming, though it won't be announced for a while.

who thought that a new album wasn't coming???? the big question is when...9x9 put his cheek out claiming a new album is coming in aug and that he knew the name etc...everybody knows that a new album is forthcoming and that its going to be a chock..

they said that building new studios and becoming a father has slowed down the process before TCH but now when they are in full effect they will release more frequently...they also promised solo records.

when, when, when the new album is coming is the big question...

the 2 last tunes from headfire camp (without the bonus track) are solo trax

hmmm of what I know only Farewell Fire is a solo by Marcus....

where have you read that Tears is a solo?

...and again, I have to switch my position on 9x9's posts and at least verify that a new album is actually forthcoming, though it won't be announced for a while.

tree, do you have a source of some kind? a simple yes or no will do, i just have a hard time believing you're wading into 9x9-style piss taking (or what i assume is piss-taking, if he does have a source his posts were highly masturbatory).

who thought that a new album wasn't coming???? the big question is when...9x9 put his cheek out claiming a new album is coming in aug and that he knew the name etc...everybody knows that a new album is forthcoming and that its going to be a chock..

i think there are two different lines of thought going on here, there are those (which i take it includes you and i) who believe that we have not seen the last BoC album; then there are those who would have us believe that it's release is imminent, it's called 'bifurcation', and 9x9 is telling the truth, or something close to it.

my question for tree is: which side are you on? and if the latter, is it because you have a source of some kind (that you can acknowledge the existence of without blowing them wide open)?

Archived