IGNORED

BoC not working together anymore?

hexagon son

Guest Moebius
i'm sure i read it in a french interview ("les inrockuptibles" magazine in 2005) ; dont have the magazine tho & they did not put it online on their site.

oh really? I thought they might have done an inrockuptiples interview but I wasn't sure, couldn't find any hard details. what issue was it exactly?

They've mentioned before in interviews that they've done some traveling apart, and with one of them devoting time to his new family, of course they're going to do more things separately.

Like others before him, 9x9 is here to wind up the BoC fans, and it would be best to just ignore him or use the forum's ignore function.

There is an album coming, won't be announced for awhile (but that time is close approaching by now I would reckon), and I am sure just like The Campfire Headphase sent the fans into a tizzy over it's title, the next one will cause everyone to scratch their heads and analyze it to the point of obsession.

No, I don't know the title (yet) if it even has a title yet, and I am sure more info will be forthcoming in due time.

i seriously don't get why you guys just can't wait for some info from Warp.

since the boc hysteria really caught on in the pre-Geogaddi era, every single time someone has popped onto this forum or another and claimed to have inside information about a forthcoming release it has turned out not to be true. every single time. there has never been a true bit of news that did NOT come from an official source first.

oh really? I thought they might have done an inrockuptiples interview but I wasn't sure, couldn't find any hard details. what issue was it exactly?

sorry i dont remember exactly but it was arounf the release of headfire camp - nothing special, more text around them (influences on today's electronica etc) than proper interview..

there has never been a true bit of news that did NOT come from an official source first.

The title and track listing for Geogaddi were posted on an internet forum and a Japanese music site before they were officially announced, although I doubt that sort of thing will happen again.

As I've said, we'll have to wait and see.

Keep in mind Joyrex's contact was responsible for arranging the video competition, though. IE: He is in direct contact with BoC. Our info has one degree of seperation.

I'm not saying that a statement of a forthcoming album is definitively true...I just have very little reason not to trust this guy.

if you and joyrex have the same source then i give your info the same credence i give to his (jotrex's). and i agree with alzado as well, people need to be patient around here. all will come in due course, and when it is ready.

Archived