IGNORED

Freeman Hardy & Willis Acid

qnio

Guest HokusPoker

There it is--sorry if its jazzband. Also, now that I look again, it wasn't that big of a swaller. But enough to get fucked!

That vid is wicked. What track is his playing?

It's "Go! Spastic" and "Boneville Occident" (both Go Plastic) after that (they even say it in the comments :))

I can't find that part on Go! Spastic though, but I don't feel like listening to it as a whole anyway, so i just believe them. Boneville Occident is right, and I love that vid.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must say he looks like a bit of a freak in this vid:

he looks like his brother. probably ceephax will wear pink shirts and mullets once he gets older

• 9 months later...
Guest Laughable Butane Bob

most understated track ever written, dense as noise, it's all there.

freeman hardy & willis acid was the reason i bought the comp in the first place way back in the day! that was the first time i heard boc as well (orange romeda). that's probably the most i've paid attention to boc... actually no... i was really into them during "a beautiful place..."

i have a feeling most of you haven't heard this track until years later. yes it may sound dated, but it's still an amazing track!

Archived