IGNORED

YOURE ABOUT TO DIE

not_vikur

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ROYGBIV hands down

Yes Roygbiv. That's my favourite to. I must have played that 60 times when I first brought MHTRTC home.

and i had a 2 minute and 31 second orgasm the first time i listened to it.

OMGzz0r IM ABOUT TO DIE?? EH?? ArrghHA!!

*burst through drywall with orginal cassette copy of Old Tunes Vol 1*

*cums*

*dies*

• 1 year later...
Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

ROYGBIV might reveal itself to be pretty damn flippant, as it is life affirming, upon exit.

My litmus for these musical death polls would be, if you were in a violent car accident, and it was happening all around you in slow motion, if an album were blasting from the car stereo that you could hear, and you had launched into the air over a large embankment with a dense forest below heading your way at 45 miles per hour, how stupid would the music you are listening to make you feel dumbly apprehending the inevitable force? With finality in full play, and reviewing my record collection, overall Gorecki's 3rd symphony is the cleanest. It is tragic without grandeur. So probably Corsair.

Guest Calx Sherbet

Ready Let's Go. simply because seeing that title made me laugh thinking about the context

Kid for Today

My last couple breaths would be as the main melody slows down and it played for the very last time at the end of the song.

Guest Joebot Kill

you guys are all fuckin nerds.

but eh... northern plastics.

and yes i realize the irony in all of this.

Guest uptown devil

it would be nice to drift away to kiteracer 2

5-9-78 would be a rather peaceful way to go as well

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

Having the focus and strength to "put on" a track would indicate that this is suicide? My money is on involuntary celibacy.

Archived