IGNORED

hip-hop instrumentals...

Guest griever

Guest griever

richard often plays some hip-hop at the beginning of his sets. i like the tunes played at the torino gig in 2005 or the ones at the melt! festival in germany, 2006. sounds great!

where does he get those tracks? do you know any artists that produce music like this? i think one of the songs was by public enemy, but also a more instrumental version...

would be cool if you've got some advice, i'd like to have some hip-hop tracks for my sets ^^!

griever

Guest Caustic
I onced mixed Outside kickass violin solo with this chicago rap track from the early '90s. now i know teh outside track aint afx but holy shit it sounds ace. remind me to upload.

upload it.

I onced mixed Outside kickass violin solo with this chicago rap track from the early '90s. now i know teh outside track aint afx but holy shit it sounds ace. remind me to upload.

upload it.

gimmie a few. i got a meeting to go to. it's a 3 song mix : amon tobin, violin, "walk wit me"

Guest AOOproductions

upload it.

gimmie a few. i got a meeting to go to. it's a 3 song mix : amon tobin, violin, "walk wit me"

I really want to hear it. Upload when you get the chance please.

upload it.

I really want to hear it. Upload when you get the chance please.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CO0OBKKA

hope ya like.... Feedback??????

Guest Jacob Ashcroft

I know the one's you mean, they're all J Dilla tracks. If I remember right, he played 'Let's grow' by Royce Da 5'9'' which was produced by Dilla, and 'So Far To Go' from J Dilla's album 'The Shining' and some others I forget. He mentions him in a recent interview aswell in Future Music.

richard often plays some hip-hop at the beginning of his sets. i like the tunes played at the torino gig in 2005 or the ones at the melt! festival in germany, 2006. sounds great!

where does he get those tracks? do you know any artists that produce music like this? i think one of the songs was by public enemy, but also a more instrumental version...

would be cool if you've got some advice, i'd like to have some hip-hop tracks for my sets ^^!

griever

welcome to the terrordome from fear of a black planet

yeah whats that track in 2005 Italy at 3:50..i've heard that sequence in a dilla interview before, anyone know this track? or any others at the start of the 2005 Italy set?

Guest Jacob Ashcroft

Post it, I don't have the melt one on my computer. Actually, if you could tell me where I could download these live shows that would be great, (maybe a torrent or something)

Guest Jacob Ashcroft
what is that wrathchild track off of?

I don't know, I downloaded it from somewhere, the whole track name is J Dilla feat. Baatin "Wrathchild".

Guest blicero
This one kicks ass, someone please i.d this..

i REALLY did NOT care for that.

reminds me of jeremy piven's scene in the grocery store in singles.

This one kicks ass, someone please i.d this..

i REALLY did NOT care for that.

reminds me of jeremy piven's scene in the grocery store in singles.

i don't care about the fact that you don't care.. it's irrelevant, i would just like it i.d'd as I like it.

Archived