IGNORED

yekker, ~the indie punk~

YEK

a jam track i did by myself. jammed it out for about 15 minutes then editted up into a nice little 5 minutes.

enjoy

:beer:

it should be noted that i'm probably going to add one or two more layers and throw it in analogue wing's direction for his comp probably

Cool! I'm really digging these harsh analogue drum sounds (I have a feeling you did a lot of this with hardware?) Wow man, sweet industrial section after the 3 minute point. Huge sound. I think this is some of your best stuff. Make more!

i felt like i was too long a wait to get to the real jammin parts.

i did really like the bass sound after 2:30

and the timestretchy sounds toward the end are a cool effect.

no real melody or beat to keep me going, though, just mostly a loop for four and a half minutes

Guest geographyhorse

Nice for a little jam thing..... takes a bit to build but I'm liking the sounds...... These could be broken into great little clips and samples for future projects..... Are you using hardware?

Hey look, I already listened to this and commented.

Anyway. Cheers for being drunk on a messageboard, I post drunk here every night while my stupid girlfriend sleeps so she can go to work in the morning

stupid

what are you trying to express/accomplish with this?

dude, it's just music. don't be so serious. to me it's a release of emotion. a release of emotion that , at the time was 15 minutes long. i hate it when people ask me that question. it's totally art fag. fuck

plus, it should also be noted that i like to play the bpm slowly because i like setting chilled mood for the listener, BUT at the same time giving them perhaps some head phucks at the same time.. i like to really play with the listener. not to turn them off my music but to influence them on a different level so when they are finished listening they hopefully would like to hear it again. i like a good challenging track.

what are you trying to express/accomplish with this?

dude, it's just music. don't be so serious. to me it's a release of emotion. a release of emotion that , at the time was 15 minutes long. i hate it when people ask me that question. it's totally art fag. fuck

lol jesus christ, why did you take that as a negative comment? i was just asking

that's why i took the time in my second post to explain.

but i do get somewhat annoyed with taht question because sometimes that can be a great attack on music. lol wtf is this? etc

Archived