IGNORED

melodies from venus no. 18

Guest hahathhat

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

hay where'd the other topic go?? it's like... someone deleted it without even leaving a note!

well, you know, it kind of pissed me off a bit.

rules are rules, fine. but be clear. don't arbitrarily delete topics. there's a lot of interweb oddities in this subforum, some even less pertinent or useful than the topic in question, but, whatever mod it was just decided they didn't like that particular topic.

i dunno. things rarely get deleted here, and i think it's been going just fine, so far! if someone posts something REAL bad (NSFW, purely hateful, etc) fine, delete it... but 'twasn't nothing wrong with lil' melodies from venus no. 17, cut down in her prime!! :cry:

i notice a bunch more topics have disappeared.

kind of discourages me from continuing to post.

No note? No Locked Topic?

Edit: Hey? Where was my post that was on Aphex Twin that switched to V/VM that switched to MSI. Seriously, What the Fuck? It doesn't have a moved symbol or a locked symbol, it's just gone!

Edit: Deleted/Crap Thread. Damn, I could have converted some people to liking MSI or Possibly V/VM. If there's something better to talk about, Please, by all means, tell me.

No note? No Locked Topic?

Edit: Hey? Where was my post that was on Aphex Twin that switched to V/VM that switched to MSI. Seriously, What the Fuck? It doesn't have a moved symbol or a locked symbol, it's just gone!

Edit: Deleted/Crap Thread. Damn, I could have converted some people to liking MSI or Possibly V/VM. If there's something better to talk about, Please, by all means, tell me.

*shakes head in dismay*

wtf?

• 1 month later...

Archived