IGNORED

"bezerker"

Guest jamesy boy!

Guest jamesy boy!

www.myspace.com/jamesyboydnb

called bezerker (ignore the man of war bollocks), still have to do a final mixdown but you get the jist. hope u like it!

Guest jamesy boy!

thanks gents. cheers for the critisism jonas, yeah i see what you mean about the beat progression in take hold. Yeah i love jungle but always wanted to make a dancefloor style track. I'm still at the stage where im listening through it hearing little bits i could change so mite post it up on here again in a ferw weeks mayb. and yes, i'll turn up the stabs!

cheerrs!

haha on the clerks comment... "would you like some making fuck, BERZERKER!!"

i think you've accomplished your goal of making a dance floor thumper.

there isn't a whole lot of unique material in here...

the little part around 2:51, where you can hear the sub bass a little better is nice... (3:20 too).

i'd vary the break samples more, maybe screw around with your sampler and put some effects automation in your track... and i'd do something a bit more interesting with your reece...

yeah mate - berzerker'd go down really well at a club! it's definitely banging, but like people have said, could do with some really upfront mastering - really punch up that low end and compensate it with hi end EQ, a little spike of mid range, some compression to give it body and you got a monster! anyway, fucking nice work mate.

Guest jamesy boy!

i think a problem i have with producing soon as i know im onto a gd track i sit and try to bang it out in as little time as possible, beauty of it is tho theres nothin to stop me changing and developing it :)

thanks 4 the wordssss

Guest Bad Influence
Sweet sounding track...You should nik that sample from the movie Clerks where Olaf sings berserker.

"My love for you is like a truck, Berserker. Would you like some making fuck, Berserker"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75gBX0mBEB0

Berzerker already sampled that in one of there own songs. Think it was "Koala, Fish, Mutant, Bird".

Archived