IGNORED

Double DrukQs

Salvatorin

Guest earlgrey
it drives me crazy, makes me want to hit with my belt that kind of guys who harangue you whith a "hey cousin !" at every sentence they said.

I cannot relate to this sentiment, but it makes me want to try listening to both Drukqs disks simultaneously.

Guest bitroast
54 cymru beats beatmatched with Vorhosbn works surprisingly well.

i haven't tried the whole album, but me and a friend did check out the start of the album.

without any beatmatching, vordhosbn and 54 work awesomely.

yeah, i havent tried the whole cd but i wouldnt be surprised if there were other in sync moments.

Guest earlgrey
Not really related but, playing Gantz Graf and Gymnopedie No.1 together sounds awesome.

hey, you posted that one other time! I went to try and do it but couldn't be arsed finding CDs etc. might give it a go now.

Guest earlgrey

that's just the Satie track .. fortunately, my AE is at hand, so let's give this a go.

ha!

that's pretty darn amusing. I give it 9 wildly oscillating, hallucinatory, Absinthe-slurping, geometric, traditional bath-houses out of 10.

edit: not completely dissimilar to some of the tracks from EP7, when combined like this...

Archived