IGNORED

Orb - The Dream

Rubin Farr

Guest Weakling

Wow ... disappointment of the year ... geez ... what a load of crappy tracks with way too cheesy vocals and below average dub ... how could this be the follow up to Okiedokie? Has Alex left people like Thomas Fehlmann at home again? The people that made the previous album such a great one? This ... album ... is ... crap ... Now leave me alone, I want to cry ...

:cry:

oh my, I honestly had no idea such a thing was to be released. Intriguing, despite the negative feedback 'pon here (although in the past The Orb and female vocals has been a very very bad combination).

Some of the CD reminds me of Leftfield (Leftism) which is a good thing.I can see why some people don't like it but it's a grower! The cover of St.Etienne 'Love don't break your heart' is sweet.

Favourite tracks: The Truth Is..., A Beautiful Day,Codes,Mother Nature,Let The Music Set You Free

it's just shit. too much youth, not enough fehlmann.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived