IGNORED

Amen Andrews

Velazquez

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the "amen andrews" track on the vs. spac hand... is just fantastic, along with "junglism" (i think it is called... don't remember)

yes "Amen Andrews" track is nic, but some of the other A.A trax disappointed me quite a bit.

Out of curiosity, which ones?

I remember theres one which starts of brilliant but the bass is too annoying for home-alone raves, sure it sounds great on a system though.

Screwface is a fucking corker.

SSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRREEEEEEWWWWWWWFFFFFFAAAAAAACCCCCCEEE

EEE

Out of curiosity, which ones?

I remember theres one which starts of brilliant but the bass is too annoying for home-alone raves, sure it sounds great on a system though.

Screwface is a fucking corker.

SSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRREEEEEEWWWWWWWFFFFFFAAAAAAACCCCCCEEE

EEE

1 shot Killer Pussy, Jungilism don't really do it for me, basically all the jungle trax except "Amen Andrews"

Evil Rave

am I missing something here? thanks for almost ruining the song for me. yes I also like the track as Im sure lots of other people do. ill do my best next time I listen to it not to remember that you made this completely pointless post

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Evil Rave

am I missing something here? thanks for almost ruining the song for me. yes I also like the track as Im sure lots of other people do. ill do my best next time I listen to it not to remember that you made this completely pointless post

thanks

likewise spanky.

k just dont ruin any more tracks for everyone by trying to get some kind of lamer internet forum credit by making a retard post that just says "evil rave"

thanks

Yesterday's News : Fuck off. what kind of faggot are you who equates internet posting with the song they're listening too?

Now shaddup... and hey kid protect yourself from the sun.... it's gonna be a bitch out there.

Archived