IGNORED

Team Fortress 2

beneboi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No group or player records were found matching your search terms.

what name did you sign up under?

I log in as mogordo but umm.. try felasa that's the that appears while playing.

anwyay most of the time thing says that servers are not responding wtf it's annoying.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

steam on PC: periodic completely awesome updates for free

steam on Xbox: fucking weaksauce updates that you pay for

i'm a pc

haha yeh all my gaming was just on xbox live for a few years because all my friends were too poor to get decent pc's and or to not be idiots. then a few months ago I decided to saaay fuuck my friends and im not going back, every time they talk to me about getting on live i pretty much just make fun of them.

ITS FUCKING INSANE the shit that xbox live tries to get you to pay for... like the avatar items that took them like 15 minutes to texture in and model they want people to all pay 5 bucks for its crazy

(that being said I still would much rather have a 360 and then a ps3)

we should have a tournament. what time would be good for games that both sides of the atlantic are ok with?

a tournament eh??? you mean a west(america'z) versus east(da europes) all out brawl?? I can has coin flipz for which side gets to pick server? whatda ya say kidz yea see yeea

churchill-inspecting-tommy-gun.jpg

huh?

huh.jpg

I was joking about we gets da coin flips for server selection because that's the the server is gonna make or break a game with da america's and da europes, private server app? I dunno if anyone would have an unused computer with elite upload for a dedicated server worth hosting a quality cross continent game people wouldnt complain about?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

cause the PC version has been updated like 33 times passed the 360 version of TF2 and PC gaming is better

Archived