IGNORED

The TUSS 94 (tape rip)

Guest Frequency

Guest Frequency

Time ago i was rip some of my old techno cassetes and in one, in the end are the track named The Tuss - Joy ... anyone to know more about this track ?

The name of compilation is Future Techno vol. 7 ... don't know what label is ?!?

P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frequency

This track is in the end of side A and it's not complited ... it's a "hand" made tape not original ... and the playlist is hand writen ... now when i listen to other tracks in this cassete i just wonder why this track was cut ... the beginning is nice ... and remember me to early Aphex ... but who know ...

P

p.s. if anyone are interested can put all playlist from this compilation ...

pp.s. sorry my English is not good ...

Guest Frequency
Ok Frequency, youll have to go find your friend and demand the original.

It was about 13 years ago and i don't remember from who i was made this record ... i thing it's "hand" made compilation (from person to person) ... maybe it's not original or from some label ... i can take a picture from the original "cover" if you like but there are just the tracks names writen by me years ago ...

P

Thats the fakest thing I've ever heard.

i wouldnt consider it the fakest, but my vote is certainly for fake. frequency you're full of shit man!!!

Guest Count Binoculars
He uses horrible English to sucker us into thinking he's not mentally capable of faking an AFX track.

why would you assume that he is equating poor English with being mentally inferior? I don't believe the two are correlated in any way shape or form.

He uses horrible English to sucker us into thinking he's not mentally capable of faking an AFX track.

why would you assume that he is equating poor English with being mentally inferior? I don't believe the two are correlated in any way shape or form.

Because:

• You're a newb.
  • It was a joke.
  • The subconscious impact of broken grammar will subtly alter peoples thoughts toward someone
  • You're a filthy newb
  • stfu

Archived