IGNORED

The TUSS 94 (tape rip)

Guest Frequency

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sneaksta it's time for you to upgrade your software. I know you like reason. well i think you could have a ball with ableton live. this is assuming you don't already have it. it's good stuff, and you can even rewire it to reason and use them both at once, works great for me. check r out, when they say live will change the way you write music, they don't lie....

no, i don't have it... *hint hint* I had it for a minute but deleted it out of frustration. i wasn't in a learning mood that day. i've often regretted deleting it but i dunno

P.S. what are these options you speak of?

That was an A-B conversation so C your wayout African American.

Guest Derek Wildstar

that frequency guy seems mysteriously absent from this thread. and you can rule out GBIII as this is obviously not a very elaborate hoax.

Aphex once had a track on a compilation called "Future Techno" that was released by K-Tel Records. I had the cd.. Tamphex (Headphuq Mix) was the track. Here is the discogs..

http://www.discogs.com/release/213901

I remember really liking the frankie bones track.

Guest Derek Wildstar
this thread seems familiar, but i can't figure out why.

i dont get it. was that a boc hoax?

yeah, was my watmm april fools joke, back in 2003...

it fooled a lot of people.. still does ;)

lol

not surprised. its quite believable.

Archived