IGNORED

The TUSS 94 (tape rip)

Guest Frequency

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Count Binoculars
He uses horrible English to sucker us into thinking he's not mentally capable of faking an AFX track.

why would you assume that he is equating poor English with being mentally inferior? I don't believe the two are correlated in any way shape or form.

Because:

• You're a newb.
  • It was a joke.
  • The subconscious impact of broken grammar will subtly alter peoples thoughts toward someone
  • You're a filthy newb
  • stfu

I was joking as well you tit.

just to be clear though, which was it?

[*]It was a joke.

or

[*]The subconscious impact of broken grammar will subtly alter peoples thoughts toward someone

God I hope its that last quote. Makes you sound like an even bigger douche bag.

Guest Count Binoculars
says the douchebag with 12 posts

For fucks sake is that all you got? My fucking two year old flips me better shit than you, pussy. Why don't you just take the night off and try not to think about what a vagina you are as you cry yourself to sleep.

Fuck me, I bet even Jesus thinks you're a bitch after that.

says the douchebag with 12 posts

For fucks sake is that all you got? My fucking two year old flips me better shit than you, pussy. Why don't you just take the night off and try not to think about what a vagina you are as you cry yourself to sleep.

Fuck me, I bet even Jesus thinks you're a bitch after that.

lol newb

edit: read the rules

hey whats up count?!?!?

sup brotha. How'd that computer fiasco turn out?

workin it out, workin it out... supposedly my buddy fixed mine so i MAY get it back tommorow. Thanks for da help brudda! I now have enuff options to please me for years...

Guest Helper ET

sneaksta it's time for you to upgrade your software. I know you like reason. well i think you could have a ball with ableton live. this is assuming you don't already have it. it's good stuff, and you can even rewire it to reason and use them both at once, works great for me. check r out, when they say live will change the way you write music, they don't lie....

this is of course if you get your cpu back....

P.S. what are these options you speak of?

Archived