IGNORED

clark - turning dragon

Guest awkward

super album. volcan veins is like a direct flashback of late 90's rave scene in seattle...every time i hear it i think about doing drugs in dark warehouses :emotawesomepm9:

and yes, penultimate person is wicked!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's like what clark would play at a proper rave.

during the time it came out i saw clark after a wicked night with rustie, hudson mohawke, plaid and than him. it was crazy. it was like 20 times as evil as turning dragon or it were the drugs kicking in.

by the way, this should be moved to the subforum

I think in the longterm body riddle is his worst album... It is mind blowing the first time you listen to it, but after some weekly listens it gets really limited and boring, and that does not happen to me with Turning Dragon, Totems flare, ETBOY and Clarence P. However i don't follow that nasty atitude of bashing an album and an artist just because it doesnt suit my taste anymore, by saying it is his worst album it doesnt mean i don't respect it anymore. It was an amazing go after all.

Archived