IGNORED

I dedicate this drawing for you, WATMM

Guest Enter a new display name

I've been wearing a cast on my right ankle for 5 weeks till today, and as you might not know, drawing is my life. I've got some inspiration and spent one hour tonight into this wonderful drawing. I hope you enjoy! ;) I could not perfectly scan it with my scanner, so the colors are not as beautiful as on my scrapbook, by the way.

windowlicka.jpg

I've been wearing a cast on my right ankle for 5 weeks till today, and as you might not know, drawing is my life. I've got some inspiration and spent one hour tonight into this wonderful drawing. I hope you enjoy! ;) I could not perfectly scan it with my scanner, so the colors are not as beautiful as on my scrapbook, by the way.

windowlicka.jpg

wonderful. The teeth are very disturbing to me.

Guest hahathhat

windowlicka.jpg

wonderful. The teeth are very disturbing to me.

am suggesting you try cray-pas

Guest texan whip

that's all good and well but why someone would want to put up a drawing of trinity (from the matrix) and lionel richie's bastard love child on an aphex twin forum is beyond me?!

Guest hahathhat
that's all good and well but why someone would want to put up a drawing of trinity (from the matrix) and lionel richie's bastard love child on an aphex twin forum is beyond me?!

come on man it's so obvious

*spots lame excuse to post my tom cruise drawing*

tadin.tom.cruise.jpg

I think my drawing is better than yours... :whistling:

lol - you ACTUALLY drew yours ???

*spots lame excuse to post my tom cruise drawing*

tadin.tom.cruise.jpg

i love that pic.

mr salads didn't like the stubble

so i have a photoshopped clean shaven one somewhere

So you think I found the picture on PhotoBucket and posted this here by crediting myself? I actually drew this shit!

So you think I found the picture on PhotoBucket and posted this here by crediting myself? I actually drew this shit!

lol

er.....

well done

Archived