IGNORED

The wonderful, name that AFX track quiz game!

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

Ok.

It's approximately written between, ???(sounds post drukqs but who knows - 2006).

Kind of an Analord feel to it.

There's this one part during the song where there's this real nice thick warm synth chord or chords played, then the pitch bends around as if someone is playing with a pitch wheel, and I think I remember the beats dropping out during this part, but I'm not sure.

It's not on any of the major releases.

That's all I remember. I tried asking a few months ago in some topic and no one knew what the frick I was talking about. Please people, I've been looking for this forever

Guest Helper ET
the vibert remix?

omg yes

ok this is what happened. i think it was late 06/07, the topic was about someone wanting to hear the song that won the competition, and someone posted a link to a song, which is what i'm looking for.

months pass and i remember the song and wanna hear it again. I go to the remix competition thread and none of the links sent me to the song. seriously people, it was afx, it was analordy, and it had synth chord pitch bends in it. I'd like to see Joyrex toot his horn now!

Guest Helper ET
Tahnaiya Russell-sci fi staircase rmx.mp3

k lets just say it's not this song. Based on my description, what would your second pick be?

Guest Helper ET

you bastards. it exists in this forum somewhere.

lets make this interesting...can anhyone evcen find an aphex song that fits this decription?

i don't get why this is so hard!!!

k lets just say it's not this song. Based on my description, what would your second pick be?

Is this it?

Guest Helper ET
first untitled track from 1995 peel session

nope

OK people, I shall attempt to re-create the part of the song where it sounds like he is using the pitch wheel on a synth

BRB

Guest Helper ET

ok here we are. my synth is a little more buzzy than I remember the song sounding like, and I'm obviously playing the wrong chords. I don't have a pitch wheel on my midi controller, so i had to automate the pitch wheel manually, to sound like it was being done with a hand. imagine it sounding more like that. i think it's somewhere in the middle of the song but i can't be sure.

anyone???

ok here we are. my synth is a little more buzzy than I remember the song sounding like, and I'm obviously playing the wrong chords. I don't have a pitch wheel on my midi controller, so i had to automate the pitch wheel manually, to sound like it was being done with a hand. imagine it sounding more like that. i think it's somewhere in the middle of the song but i can't be sure.

anyone???

dont remember when has been posted ?

do you know about THE TUSS ??? listen to his releases???

Guest Helper ET
dont remember when has been posted ?

do you know about THE TUSS ??? listen to his releases???

I think it was posted in late 06 - early 07, as I remember having a very winterly feeling about life while I was listening to the song.

What is the tuss?

Guest Helper ET
move this thread to the Boc forum seriously.

no, then i'll never find the song.

ok, i admit that it is some what likely at this point that I must have been listening to someone other than AFX. but i distinctly remember thinking about richard writing the song as I was hearing it, and listening to it as a WATMM post, and it being winter 06, so I'm almost positive that whatever context the song was posted in, I'm sure it was Aphex. yes im drunk forgive the grammar qas usual, plus im an alien you know?

Archived