IGNORED

what if ae were girls

Guest tht tne

Guest tht! tne
if ae were girls then mira calix would be a dude

not necessarily but you know who would

still be cute as a button though? mileece.

Guest killyou and shit

if autechre, the coldest and most sterile (or however you wish to describe) of all the big experimental electronic names was actually comprised of two UK hip hop chicks, i think i would attempt marrying at least one of the two of them, probably both though. that would change the game a bit, methinks. if anything, i'd expect boards of canada to be chicks

Guest killyou and shit

if ae were girls then mira calix would be a dude

not necessarily but you know who would

still be cute as a button though? mileece.

one of the cats in AE is with mira calix. but if she WERE still a girl, the greatest electronic music lesbian acts would follow, methinks

i listened to autechre without knowing anything about them for a few years.

i wouldn't care. i might look at pictures of them for a few seconds more, if they were good looking.

Awww, look at Chris Clark and Mira Calix looking cute together:

Chris_Clark_Mira_Calix.jpg

I bet he thinks he can get some action if he shows of his retriggering and general electronic music skillzzz.

Guest I'm Too Cool To Have An Avat

they'd be too busy doing their nails and fixing their nails after breaking them on the keyboards and then they'll jump on the chairs and go "EEEEK SOMEONE HELP ME" when they see a spider in their kitchens

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

hehe. Ae as girls. What delightful nonsense that is. But yes as someone rightfully state:

"If Ae were girls they would have boobies" I say aye to that and I want to say boobies again. Boobies.

Guest Calx Sherbet

are we saying "what if autechre music was exactly the same, but they were female?". if that is the case, then yes

Archived