IGNORED

I had no idea...

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

This comes as quite shocking news for me. I'm sure this isn't news for lots of you, but this is just so life changing for me tonight, I want to share this concept with other people. That is unless they find death or mass quantities of death deeply disturbing (me too), then I advise you to exit this thread now, as I view this information quite disturbing.

Life Spoiler:

info4watmmoa8.jpg

that means that about 2 people die every second, follow the lines.......................................................

...........two people just died........................................................

..........................................another two people just died........................................................

........................another two people just died........................................................

.....................about 500 people just dies in a bombing.....................................................

.........................................................anot

her ................two people......................................................

.........................another two ............................................................

......people.................................................

.................................another two people..................................

i knew people died every day, but cmon. over 150 000 people DIE every day!!!! Two People a second. What does that mean!!!??? What does that make us?????? We are nothing!!!! Absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope more than anything we are God's children, because otherwise it would mean that we are what I fear, nothing but organisms.

Guest Helper ET

fuck i accidentally posted a general banter thread in the AFX forum again!!!!

BXM permission to move the thread to general banter and delete your post?

Guest Helper ET

fuck off everyone until a moderator logs in, deletes your posts (fuck is that possible?) and moves it to general banter!

Guest Helper ET

man this completely ruined my thread, I'm SO disappointed, and i've never been so passionate about a thread ever, this is proof, God is punishing me for something. i can't tell if it's because I ruined my body with drugs, or if it was that one time I got sexy with a girl while I knew she had a serious boyfriend, and it fucked it their relationship permanently, and that's why God's punishing me right now right?!?

fuck i hate this, i'm so mad at myslef right now.

*vodka/sprite drink straw insertion into ET's mouth to help the pain*

that's it, I'm asking a moderator when one comes on if they will understand my situation and delete this thread an post it in genereal banter, or just allow me to create a new one in it. i'm just going to re-create it there right now

any moderator reading this: please realize what a horrible mistake this thread has become and delete it and allow the copy to live in general banter. thank you.

Guest Helper ET

im so embarrassed, i have now duplicated the thread in GB. Moderators please don't see this as abuse, it was a legit mistake, and a simple thread delete in the AFX sub forum should fix the problem, thanks

Guest HokusPoker
No-one will delete this thread until someone insults Joyrex.

And it won't be me...

Joyrex is a fuckin loser.

His weenie is smaller than my nipples, see.

Phew, I did it, haha, I did it! Hahahahaha.

Guest Romhotep
man this completely ruined my thread, I'm SO disappointed, and i've never been so passionate about a thread ever, this is proof, God is punishing me for something. i can't tell if it's because I ruined my body with drugs, or if it was that one time I got sexy with a girl while I knew she had a serious boyfriend, and it fucked it their relationship permanently, and that's why God's punishing me right now right?!?

I hear that he usually punishes people for being gay. Could be that.

Archived