IGNORED

volume compilation #4

modey

my girlfriend just pulled this out, the compilation with the alternate version of "entrance to exit" (mislabeled as "en trange to exit") on it. anyone know how much this would get on ebay? joyrex? someone else?

just randomly wondering heh.

yep. and autechre, and meshuggah, and cocteau twins, and lots of other awesome stuff that i like.

also she plays bass, keyboards and can sing, and we jam together hehe. :wub:

Guest dylangt7

not really sure how limited these Volume compilations were but i have that one, maybe you can only judge by the number of replies on here that own it.

i've never been able to find much on t'interent about them.

Guest Kenneth172
my girlfriend just pulled this out, the compilation with the alternate version of "entrance to exit" (mislabeled as "en trange to exit") on it. anyone know how much this would get on ebay? joyrex? someone else?

It's probably not worth a lot I'm afraid. Old Aphex stuff doesn't seem to fetch much these days. The collector's bubble has burst it seems.

I can't give you a value, but generally something is worth whatever people are prepared to pay for it. And in saying that I've been absolutley no help whatsoever I realise.

Probably worth $20 or so. Maybe more if you get the right sucker to buy. I've been known to pay absurb prices for stuff, but this is not that rare of an item. For awhile I looked to own this until I figured it's the same Aphex track as on Analogue Bubblebath. Nothing new here.

ah, didn't realise it was the same as the original - i don't have the original recording to compare it to, hehe.

Honest mistake :embrassed: Who in the hell added this track to this compilation without doing much research into the actual tracks they were putting on the album!? Go and confuse all us AFX fans why don't you...

Archived