IGNORED

get rid of all the others

goonstock

seconded.

Also give me a shout if anyone wants a few tracks from this

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Guest Chogg
fuck

if anyone like sqpsh and hasnt heard whooshki

is way missing out

im on my second time in a row

its like 16 minutes long

Is this actually a Squarepusher tune? I downloaded it years ago and filed it as a mislabel. Doesn't sound anything like him at all.

edit: did what I should have done in the first place and looked it up. Could have sworn I did before and found nothing. Apparently I need to go get all these tracks!1

Guest Chogg
you got the wrong tune then

cuz it reeks of tj

is ur version 16 or so minutes?

Yep, it was the right one... guess I was just being ignorant. This is a nice tune and I can definitely see the TJness now. The other tracks are also nice (particularly fond of "Falling" - gorgeous) although the quality of these particular copies is shit.

"O Brien (darkness)" sounds like early RDJ. Is this his remix?

Guest Chogg

Good job.

Anyway, since I sort of cheated the first time around, I have since decided that Beep Street is my number 1 contender for best sqpsh track evar.

Archived