IGNORED

get rid of all the others

goonstock

Guest Drahken

A Journey to Reedham (7 Am mix)

Somehow this track always seemed to be the first and last played of any rowdy evening out. Honestly probably one of my favorite tracks of all time just for the simple fact that it brings about so many awesome memories.

A Journey to Reedham (7 Am mix)

Somehow this track always seemed to be the first and last played of any rowdy evening out. Honestly probably one of my favorite tracks of all time just for the simple fact that it brings about so many awesome memories.

Guest analogue wings

Well obviously you're gonna pick the Squarepusher track that sounds like all his other tracks smooshed into one uber-track. :ok:

"So who d'you reckon's the Daddy, en?"

hard choice but prolly port rhombus

you are probbly correct sir

though maybe tundra

with DYKS as runner up

put probably port rhombus

or maybe tundra

most played track over the last year = plotinus probably

Guest Dirty Protest

1? Its like asking which of your children you want shot. But for the sake of community i'll go Whooshki or Dont Go Plastic.

The only TJ i dont like is Vacuum Tracks, but that might come to me some night when im wacked out on goofballs.

burningn'n= track 7 (forget all the actual titles; been ages since i even listened to this)

feed me = can't pick one, maybe tundra or kodack

hard normal daddy = beep street

big loada = journey to reedham

music is rotted = my sound

budakhan mindphone = iambic 5 poetry

selection 16= dedicated loop

maximum priest = song:our underwater torch

go plastic = i wish you could talk

do you know squarepusher = love will tear us apart!11ONE! even if this is the most covered song in the universe

ultravisitor= iambic 9 poetry; thought most of this album was shite

hello everything = didn't bother getting into this album

favourites=hard

im gonna have a go at this

burningn'n tree = the relatively straight up hard jungle track with the sirens and serious acid lines ...track 5 i think? edit: actually no - the 2nd or 3rd one i think - with the high ride bell right through the intro. it reminds me of war of the worlds when the falling /rising / falling melody comes in the single high pitch note at the end.

edit: 2 christ what was i thinking ? its clearly the track after the first one i mentioned ... the one that opens with some serious jazzy drums then the ride filters out and those rhodesy chords come in then the decay on the drums shrinks and the 2 note organ diddle comes in with some fine bass tom foolery (definite about this one)

feed me = tundra (definite about this one)

hard normal daddy = beep street (and this one)

big loada = journey to reedham (and this one)

music is rotted = not sure... possibly my sound but the opening 3 tracks together are kind of mindblowing

budakhan mindphone = iambic 5 poetry (definite about this one)

selection 16= the penultimate track... (schizm track 2 maybe?) it's on the anti greylord 10" (definite about this one)

maximum priest = havent played this in many years. can only really remember the Ae mix :(

go plastic = the exploding psychology (definite about this one)

do you know squarepusher = do you know squarepusher (and this one)

ultravisitor= dunno i too thought most of this album was shite

hello everything = difficult. probably plotinus at present?

still leaning towards port rhombus over all though

Archived