IGNORED

help locating that unreleased organish track

ascdi

so remember how the first batch o' wap155 mp3s had like 1 extra track that was a very sparse, kinda slow steppy track with a organish melody? but it was only like a 30 second snippet?

and then later on we found that track played in a (i think) vibert dj set? can anyone point me in the direction of a recording of that? it might be in the DL section somewhere already for all i know. i wanna hear it.

thx, lovies

peter

I've been looking for that clip for a very long time. I asked about it a while ago on here, but no one seemed to have the slightest fucking idea about what I was on about... If you have that clip, can ya send it to me, please?

attn: tom

seriously though, does anyone know where i can hear it? i'm talking like youtube or anything at all. i know it was posted a while back somewhere on watmm but i cannot ninja find it.

I've had Soulseek searching for untitled Squarepusher tracks all week and it hasn't come up yet. I've got it on an old hard drive that won't work on this computer and is probably busted by now...

i googled wap155 and a bunch of pages came up, still no download link

i still dont know what ascdi was talking about. can you explain what you mean by "batch of mp3s"

right before the song was released, i downloaded what was marked as a promo from ... soulseek? i forget what i would have used around that time. tracks were:

1. wap155

2. [live sounding snippet of the track i am talking about]

3. [ten seconds of something else that seemed cut off]

pretty sure it was labeled as a promo of some sort.

anyway THEN (EDIT: much later, just a year or two ago?) i definitely heard the same track in a dj set that was linked from watmm. i too can't find the thread though. it was the same song 2 from above but a longer segment of it and it sounded a bit more evolved and busy. thanks for the help!

EDIT: forlon mentions the same set of mp3s in the Budhakan Maximized thread.

wow that totally wasn't the song i thought.

If you check the unreleased Squarepusher thread below this, I uploaded an unreleased tune from an Aphex set. It might be the tune you're thinking of.

By the way, this track sounds more like a Ceephax or Soundmurderer tune to me.

wow that totally wasn't the song i thought.

If you check the unreleased Squarepusher thread below this, I uploaded an unreleased tune from an Aphex set. It might be the tune you're thinking of.

naw, i think i thought it was something off of drum n bass and steel or something. im stupid.

Totally random, but I want to share this track I got out of one Soundmurderer's mixes.

holy shit that fucking slays it!

Guest awsbyern
holy shit that fucking slays it!

Yeah. Now I just need to find someone who can convince him to release that shit.

check lower right-hand corner

WeMe site

Guest bitroast
may aswell post this again, spread the love x

i always thought this was ceephax. i actually have no idea, but i would love to hear a proper release.

Guest Jimbob

nah doesn't really sound like Ceephax at all i reckon, though it might have been a collab from around Selection Sixteen kinda time.

Someone on here said they'd asked Tom about releasing it and he wasn't particularly interested.

nah doesn't really sound like Ceephax at all i reckon, though it might have been a collab from around Selection Sixteen kinda time.

Someone on here said they'd asked Tom about releasing it and he wasn't particularly interested.

i think he meant the (very awesome)acid tracks aphex has played in his set (like those he played in rome)

it sounds more like Squarepusher than Ceephax. it was on that mystery promo of his, so it kind of proofs it.

Guest bitroast

jeez. i fell in love with the live recording when i heard it. first thought it was aphex, then ceephax, and now squarepusher. kinda really bummed out that this was going to be released but never was :(

If you're talking about this track:

may aswell post this again, spread the love x

I think it was on watmm where I read someone saying that they had talked to Global Goon who had heard Ceephax working on that track for ages or something, not quite sure if I remember correctly the unsourced rumor that I read on this forum :rolleyes:

Totally awesome track anyway!

Archived